Sheer Wrap Skirt | Black
or 4 payments of $70.00 AUD with
PRE-ORDER NOW FOR EARLY SEP DELIVERY
Lightweight sheer silk organza wrap skirt with a matte finish. With it's delicate drape this skirt is perfect for layering over your swimwear or adding texture to your silhouette over dresses and pants post beach.
Made in Byron Bay, Australia
Scarlett is 171cm tall and is a size 2.
Dry clean only
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.
Woven from ghost fishing nets and fabric mill scraps, our
100% recycled Italian Nylon is five times stronger than the average
spandex swimwear. With UPF50+ protection and ultra chlorine resistance,
it’s engineered to withstand the elements.
Moving towards a
circular economy model, our fabric cleans plastic from the ocean to be
repurposed into a long lasting item when handled with care.
1. Always hand rinse your pieces in cold water after use to avoid salt
drying into the fabric as this can take a toll on the fibres.
2. To remove sunscreen or marks, hand wash in cold water with a mild earth
friendly laundry liquid and focus on gently rubbing it into the areas
needed. Do not wash in hot water, tumble dry, dry clean or iron your
swimsuit. Heat will cause damage to the fibres.
3. Avoid twisting and pulling your swimwear when wet.
4. To dry, lay flat in shade or hang over a clothesline. Avoid using pegs.
5. Avoid contact with rough surfaces, oils, lotions, spas, chlorine and
other harsh chemicals to get the longest wear out of your swimsuit.