Myrta Bottom | Rust
or 4 payments of $29.00 AUD with
The Myrta high waisted bottom is a modest alternative to the Santiago Bottom, with a full coverage behind and gathered ruched front panel detail. Designed to stay in place in the surf and contour your curves in the sun.
• 78% Recycled Polyamide / 22% Italian Lycra
• ECONYL® regenerated yarn
• High waist
• Front ruched detail
• Full coverage behind
• Elastic key loop
• Fully lined
• Quick dry fabric
• UPF 50+
Madison is 180cm tall and is wearing a size 2
Woven from ghost fishing nets and fabric mill scraps, our 100% recycled Italian Nylon is five times stronger than the average spandex swimwear. With UPF50+ protection and ultra chlorine resistance, it’s engineered to withstand the elements.
Moving towards a circular economy model, our fabric cleans plastic from the ocean to be repurposed into a long lasting item when handled with care.
- Always hand rinse your pieces in cold water after use to avoid salt drying into the fabric as this can take a toll on the fibres.
- To remove sunscreen or marks, hand wash in cold water with a mild earth friendly laundry liquid and focus on gently rubbing it into the areas needed. Do not wash in hot water, tumble dry, dry clean or iron your swimsuit. Heat will cause damage to the fibres.
- Avoid twisting and pulling your swimwear when wet.
- To dry, lay flat in shade or hang over a clothesline. Avoid using pegs.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces, oils, lotions, spas, chlorine and other harsh chemicals to get the longest wear out of your swimsuit.