Sol Short | Sunflower
or 4 payments of $29.00 AUD with
The flattering Sol Shorts sit high on the waist with a soft band and seamless boy legs that don't dig into your skin. Pair with an interchangeable mix of tops that best suit your body.
• 78% Recycled Polyamide / 22% Italian Lycra
• ECONYL® regenerated yarn
• High Waisted
• Elastic key loop
• Fully lined
• Quick dry fabric
• UPF 50+
Jialing is 173cm tall and wearing a size 1. Rosa is 174cm tall and wearing a size 5.
Woven from ghost fishing nets and fabric mill scraps, our 100% recycled Italian Nylon is five times stronger than the average spandex swimwear. With UPF50+ protection and ultra chlorine resistance, it’s engineered to withstand the elements.
Moving towards a circular economy model, our fabric cleans plastic from the ocean to be repurposed into a long lasting item when handled with care.
- Always hand rinse your pieces in cold water after use to avoid salt drying into the fabric as this can take a toll on the fibres.
- To remove sunscreen or marks, hand wash in cold water with a mild earth friendly laundry liquid and focus on gently rubbing it into the areas needed. Do not wash in hot water, tumble dry, dry clean or iron your swimsuit. Heat will cause damage to the fibres.
- Avoid twisting and pulling your swimwear when wet.
- To dry, lay flat in shade or hang over a clothesline. Avoid using pegs.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces, oils, lotions, spas, chlorine and other harsh chemicals to get the longest wear out of your swimsuit.